- adena-k said: Christ, I’m so terribly sorry. *hugs* I hate it so much when it happens. I’d prefer to see a fanart/manip with a huge watermark on it rather than seeing it stolen.
- chasingriversong said: Yeah, that really sucks. Lots of people (like me) love you and your posts though.
- princessofhighgarden said: I’m really sorry that is happening :[ if I see it with out proper sources I will correct it
- professorfangirl said: Man, I’m sorry you’re dealing with that. I was confused about this sort of thing early on, and I’m sure I fucked up more than once, so I have an odd residual shame now. Dag.
- professorfangirl likes this
- youcantsaymylastname said: Sorry that really sucks. People don’t understand how hard you work at it. They really don’t. BLAH to them. And I will also do a menacing growl as well. Grrrrrrrrrrr. I hope that helped a bit.
- moonblossom posted this
Be prepared for a huge amount of Benedict Cumberbatch and Sherlock fandom here. Also a ton of John/Sherlock slash.
This tumblr may or may not also contain the following: kimono. Hannibal. Tom Hiddleston. Photography. Supernatural. Nail polish. Classic American muscle cars. Comic books. Science fiction. Alex Kingston. Kitties. Jensen Ackles. Stupid internet memes. Cephalopods. Jewelry. Flowers. Tea. Doctor Who. Harry Potter. True Blood. Tom Felton. Misha Collins. Anne Hathaway. Batman. Catwoman. Teen Wolf. Spidergate.
A quick note on reposting my graphics and images. I would prefer if nothing I made here got reposted on Facebook, Pinterest, Imgur, etc. However, if for some reason you ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY have to share it, please let me know so I can see the responses there, and do not remove my watermark.
belovedmuerto is my beloved lovey and pieuvrecakes is my darling fishwife
So far today I’ve found someone reposting one of my manips without credit, and just now I found someone else reblogging one of my manips, but they deleted all the commentary, replaced it with their own URL and changed the bloody source link. Like, thank you for reblogging instead of reposting, but if you change the source it sort of defeats the purpose anyway.
It’s getting to the point where I just don’t want to bother anymore. I think I need to just log off for a bit.
Although to those of you reblogging the originals - thank you so much. I really do appreciate it.