Sometimes I wonder if I’ve taken this fandom thing too far.
Also, if anyone is wondering why what’s named what.
C drive - files necessary to operate the machine, ie the “government”.
D drive - files necessary to do the work I am married to.
E drive - stock, resources, etc, files that assist stuff on the D drive, as well as silly things like cats falling off shelves.
F - A dvd I am burning for a friend with a bunch of fandom stuff on it. Full of painful burning angst.
G - My adorable tiny purple USB key that happens to be filled with porn. Adorable, but unsuspectingly awesome.
H - My nook. Mystery novels and sudoku puzzles, just what every landlady - not housekeeper - needs to keep herself occupied.
- batik96 likes this
- pennypaperbrain likes this
- mrpoolcheck likes this
- noondom likes this
- professorfangirl likes this
- fanaticalgeek likes this
- saveitasajpeg said: What a great system! I wish my drives were half as organized!
- saveitasajpeg likes this
- madrona8 said: One of mine is named “Watson” ..I used to have 3 of them named Roy, Ed and Al
- lemonlament likes this
- senatorskoshie reblogged this from nichellen
- detectiveinspecting likes this
- emmadelosnardos said: so cute! i love the meanings that you have assigned to each of them.
- emmadelosnardos likes this
- chasingriversong said: Particularly G. :)
- chasingriversong likes this
- hiddenlacuna reblogged this from moonblossom and added:
- nichellen reblogged this from moonblossom and added:
- nichellen likes this
- alexysmichele likes this
- moonblossom posted this