- pennypaperbrain said: Yeah, I’ve had hate for ‘cluttering up’ the main page on AO3 when I had to repost Points of Light. Given that there are about 200 new fics popping up there daily anyway, if you don’t like ‘clutter’ you need to go somewhere else!
- 221b-anarion said: Did they mean ‘cluttering up’ the list on AO3? Because I got hate for that as well when I started my daily 221B postings. *shakes head*
- emmadelosnardos likes this
- mazarin221b said: That’s a thing to be pissed off about? Jesus, people are such jerks.
- emmadelosnardos said: That is really annoying. And also because your drabbles are very well-written and I don’t think you’re ‘cluttering up’ anyone’s space. Geez. And maybe I should send some anon comments to the moderators on FF.net.
- moonblossom posted this
Be prepared for a huge amount of Benedict Cumberbatch and Sherlock fandom here. Also a ton of John/Sherlock slash.
This tumblr may or may not also contain the following: kimono. Hannibal. Tom Hiddleston. Photography. Supernatural. Nail polish. Classic American muscle cars. Comic books. Science fiction. Alex Kingston. Kitties. Jensen Ackles. Stupid internet memes. Cephalopods. Jewelry. Flowers. Tea. Doctor Who. Harry Potter. True Blood. Tom Felton. Misha Collins. Anne Hathaway. Batman. Catwoman. Teen Wolf. Spidergate.
A quick note on reposting my graphics and images. I would prefer if nothing I made here got reposted on Facebook, Pinterest, Imgur, etc. However, if for some reason you ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY have to share it, please let me know so I can see the responses there, and do not remove my watermark.
belovedmuerto is my beloved lovey and pieuvrecakes is my darling fishwife
emmadelosnardos replied to your post: emmagrant01 replied to your post: To the anon who…
do you mean turning off anons here on tumblr or on FF.net? Because if I can do that on FF.net I’d rather do it.
No, here on tumblr. Someone sent me a message here saying they hated my drabbles and were happy I was nearly done, so I could stop “cluttering up” the listings of new fics.
You can set your anon comments to moderated, at the very least, on ff.net. So the really stupid/obnoxious ones never get seen by anyone but you.