Forcing yourself to work on something that you have no real motivation for
I will always reblog this.
This gif set tells me that Kirill is very good at i) wearing sunglasses ii) turning round and iii) running.
It’s a limited skillset, but I think I could live with it :-)
Hey, very few people can actually manage doing mundane things and still look like sex on a stick about it. ;)
You have a very good point there. I’m pretty sure most of us could manage to be sexy while turning round or wearing sunglasses, but running? I don’t know anyone who manages to look like a lickable sex god while doing that.
❂: share 5 favourite foods (five that just came to my head, so hard to narrow it down)
♡: share 5 favourite songs (how about five that I’ve got on current heavy rotation because I can’t choose here either?)
❁: share 5 favourite blogs (ima cheat and list the first five blogs that are currently in my Crushes list)
✌: share 5 things that you really want
I wasn’t sure if we were being materialistic or idealistic here, so have two lists.
- True equality for all people
- Concentrated efforts to restore the ecosystem, freedom from reliance on fossil fuels
- Utopian, socialist post-consumer society
- Successful and peaceful space exploration beyond our own solar system
- Universal support structure (healthcare, living wages, guaranteed food and housing)
☮: share 5 favourite movies
- Third Star
- Pacific Rim
- The entire Lord of the Rings series shush I’m counting it as one movie.
- Nightmare Before Christmas
☆: share your current mood
Sleepy but content cause I have three days off in a row starting tomorrow!
☀: something that made you smile today
Dude came into the store and he had blue hair and we sort of went “haha cool hair” at the same time and had a ten minute chat of the wonders of blue hair XD
- ☾: post photo of yourself
- æ : tell 5 things about your best friend
- ✌: share 5 things that you really want
- ☮ : share 5 favourite movies
- ❂ : share 5 favourite foods
- ☯ : share 5 people you love being with
- ☪ : share 5 favourite celebrities
- ❀ : your favourite thing to do when you get bored
- ♡ : share 5 favourite songs
- ❁: share 5 favourite blogs
- ✓: tell 5 facts about yourself
- ♧ : share 5 facts about your appearance
- ☆: share your current mood
- ♒ : share about your crush
- ☀ : something that made you smile today
- ✖ : something you hate
- ☼ : something you love
- ϟ : ask anything
Um…pretty sure you did, Greg.
Husain Abdullah received an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for praying on Monday. [Yahoo]
This is probably going to be a big deal tomorrow. The NFL can’t do anything right this year.
it is a big deal, how many times has tebow kneeled down? Has he ever been penalized? No. Bullshit. Then they have the audacity to be calling it excessive celebration, screw the NFL. Let a white Christian male kneel down and protect his ass, create a movement and call it tebowing, but once a Black Muslim Male does it, it’s flagged. IT’S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL IT’S NO LONGER INVOLVING A WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE BUT RATHER A BLACK MUSLIM. LOAD OF B.S.
My father was *fuming* about this when I woke up this morning. Like, he literally interrupted me on my way to the shower, bitching about Tim Tebow as well, and the utter revolting hypocrisy of it.